Get the latest news:
Hey there! I’m Sam! A momma to two boys and married to an entrepreneur myself, I understand the struggles of a small business owner. After being in the small business world and running an office for almost a decade, I decided that I wanted to help other businesses in a similar way. That’s how Grand River Virtual Assistance was born. I wanted to get out of the hectic 9-5 world while still making a difference and be able to spend more time with my kids. I love being able to help small businesses get organized because I understand how crucial it is to their success. In 2023, my business went under a rebrand as we are continuing to grow and this enabled me to expand my services to help others in a more impactful way.
When I’m not working to help others, you can find me with my family relaxing or at our 37-acre property that we plan to call home very soon.
Five quick facts about me:
- You’ll almost always find me in a pair of leggings because I desire to be comfortable at almost all times!
- My favorite TV show is Bones and I’ve watched the series about four times now (including the rerun I’m on now)
- I’ve never been camping before but I finally agreed to maybe one night this year. I’m more of a glamping kind of gal.
- I went to school to become a nurse before going into accounting and running an office in a small business before I launched my business.
- I require quiet time in the morning with a cup of coffee before everyone else wakes up. It helps me keep my sanity!
Get organized & feel freedom again!
If you’re ready to feel less stressed in your business and gain a bit of your life back, let’s have a chat! I would love to hear more about your business and how we can help you take back your day so you can do what you do best!