I believe that working together will take us to places far greater than we would ever be able to go ourselves.
We all start with a plan right? We go to high school and we know exactly who we’re going to be, the college we’re going to, and the career we’ll have. Well, I had a plan too. And then it changed a few times. And then it changed again. So I ended up at my 9-5 with a degree that I’ll never use and while I did genuinely enjoy my job, I knew that I was meant for more. Sound familiar at all?
I learned that I loved working with business owners and I truly enjoyed being a right-hand man (or woman, in my case!) and I knew that I wanted to share my passion to help others achieve their own success. Believe it or not, transforming a business’s chaos into systems that run smoothly and efficiently is something that I love to be a part of!
When I’m not working, I have the pleasure of coming home to my partner and our funny and sassy little boy. And I may or may not be watching Grey’s Anatomy for the second or third time.
6 Fun Facts About Me
- I love coffee & leggings. Coffee is mandatory and I wear leggings practically any and every chance I get.
- My favorite animal is a Great White shark. I know, it’s weird.
- I love anything Paris themed. The Eiffel Tower is just gorgeous in my opinion.
- My dream vacation includes a cruise and Hawaii.
- I discovered my love of baking recently. As we approach the holiday season, I’m going to try to create and sell a few treats and decorating kits!
- I love personal finance! From books to blogs, I love reading anything I can get my hands on. I just find it so inspiring!